Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My DIY Blinged Out Cell Phone Case

So, sitting in mu living room one day, I had a sudden urge to do something creative. As long as I can remember, I've aways had this problem with not doing anything. So when I'm not doing anything, I HAVE to do something. I know, I have this impulsive way of living. If I don't satisfy myself, then I can't really sit still either.

So to satisfy myself, I took a look at my cell phone. Before, I stuck little rhinestones on it, making it look super ugly. Before, I used little rhinestones on my cell phone back cover, and realized it didn't do an good. So, I also had this skull head case. I wanted to cover this skull image, and thought of rhinestones!!



So, I took out my glue gun and other glitzy rhinestones, and started doing something with it:




This was the front of my phone, with the cell phone case!




The end result of my work! I loved doing this! It really helped me relax a bit and I gained so much after this! It was super duper fun! Took me three whole hours, or more, to finish this! If you guys have any questions about the materials I used, or how I made this, feel free to leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. I love the way the caselooks afterwards. Looks all decked out in the bling and it really has personality now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It took me forever just to finish this case! I will be making more! I have other styles all drawn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most people would expect to want a happy medium between both concepts, however at the polar ends of each idea come the concepts of pure protection and fashion. Now phone cases were beginning to be at the forefront of both of these ideas and super tough cases made from high impact polycarbonate shells were being made.

    E_Cell

    ReplyDelete